Things that are going to happen in “On My Way,” according to Twitter:
- Karofsky dies
- Quinn dies
- Quinn tries to stop Rachel’s wedding
- When Quinn can’t stop the wedding, she drives off in a LESBIAN RAGE
- Karofsky gets drunk and drives, hitting Quinn mid-LESBIAN RAGE
- Quinn gets drunk and drives, hitting Karofsky and increasing her LESBIAN RAGE EXPONENTIALLY
- Karofsky tries to commit suicide by driving off a cliff
- Karofsky tries to commit suicide by JUMPING off a cliff, Quinn tries to save him but drops him.
- Quinn hits Karofsky with her car, sending him off a cliff
- Karofsky tries to commit suicide by jumping in front of Quinn’s car, sending him off a cliff
- Rachel runs out on her wedding to Finn, sending him into a LESBIAN RAGE
- Tina finds out she’s adopted, then kills Quinn for dissing Beth’s adoptive mother and calling her a “cash whore”
- Karofsky has a scene with a shirtless dude in a locker room which causes him to commit suicide, because that shirtless dude be ugly
- Karofsky takes his shirt off in front of another dude, and is injured in the ensuing sex riot
- Karofsky is gay bashed
- Karofsky is Queer Eyed.
- Karofsky tries to commit suicide and fails, the Troubletones heal him with the power of song
- Karofsky manages to get out of the hospital, join and rehearse with Aural Intensity, and sing “Hallelujah” at Regionals
- Karofsky comes out to his dad
- Karofsky comes out to his dad who is now conveniently played by someone else because the original actor’s busy or IMDB is a lying cash whore.
- Karofsky comes out to Burt.
- President Brittany’s forced to relinquish Topless Tuesdays after she accidentally pokes Sebastian’s eye out with her boob (it’s cold out - it’s Ohio in February. We got weatha.) in a startling and graphic depiction of karma.
- Klaine make out in the hospital
- Klanie make out on top of Karofsky’s hospital bed.
- Klaine make out over Karofsky’s corpse
- A compassionate Klaine crymax together thinking about poor dead Karofsky but also about gettin’ it on.
- The April Rhodes auditorium is changed to the Dave “Manpain” Karofsky “It Gets Better” Brought To You By Pepsi Max Auditorium for Edutainment.